Ergo-IT Solutions is focused on providing quality IT
and technology consulting to the small and medium sized businesses in
the Philadelphia, Delaware Valley region. Attached are the résumé's
of the founding partners. We hope that this provides
you with some information and insight into the services and
capabilities that we provide. The resumes are in Adobe Acrobat
(.pdf) format. If you need to get the free adobe acrobat reader
you can click the following Icon to download it now.
Review our new Services Brochure
- Over 25 years of computer experience. From Fortran to Visual
- Engineering and Business degrees drive my unique
solutions to your business problems.
- Manufacturing and Process control experience allows me to offer
state-of-the-art products and solutions to small
- Held various levels of responsibility in both small and large
organizations. Worked on engineering and software projects from
$10 to $100MM in size.
- Started consulting firm in 1999 aimed at offering business and
technology solutions to small and home based businesses. Five years
of direct interaction with Healthcare, Legal and Professional service firms in
the Delaware valley.
- Able to integrate required technologies to improve business
processes. Running a small business helps you appreciate what the
clients are facing.
- Help clients network with other companies and information to
provide what you need.
- Over 18 years of computer experience. From computer help desk to
multi-office integrated networks. Lan-Wan integration and full
Lotus Notes GroupWare systems.
- Involved in Internet security with Firewall and Proxy
design and implementation.
- Provided a variety of clients and employers with network design
and management on Novell and Windows NT architectures.
- Former osition as MIS Director has exposed me to various levels
of responsibility, financial management and client / customer
relationship building, contract negotiation and Service Level
Agreement (SLA) development and review.
- Successfully engineered and managed a variety of office
integration and legacy system revamps. Done everything from review
the contracts to pull the wires.
- Designed and implemented in-house workers comp IME review system
for major health services organization.
- Providing consulting and support services to various small and
home-based clients for over 5 years.
- Held a variety of positions in the Insurance industry.
- Work on a daily basis with clients and customers of all
- Understand small businesses. Utilize my background to better
understand your needs.
- Intimate knowledge of the property casualty and claims
- Majority of my career has been spent with small to medium sized
- Bring relationships and knowledge of the Delaware valley
insurance and legal communities to the table.
- Excel at generating and building client and customer